FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA (Fairworld Properties Limited) is dedicated to the business of Valuation of property and chattels, Corporate Leasing, Tenant Representation, Residential, Commercial, and Agriculture Brokerage, Investment Planning, Environmental Auditing and Involuntary Resettlement Consultancy. Our services include Estate Agency and property management countrywide.
Our array of services is designed to relieve the stress and tribulations from selling, to looking for, finding and moving into your new home. Creativity in clients’ services is at the forefront of our operations. Further, we are qualified in Corporate Leasing and Investment planning.
The company is committed to professional standards set by RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) www.rics.org . We ensure that the client is informed of all the external elements that may influence their project and/or investment. We give tailor made advice on the best options to meet your needs and objectives.
“To be professional in the field of Property Consultancy; offering COMPLETE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS”.
“To provide service to all our Business Associates and Clients with utmost Integrity, Creativity and Excellence in order to facilitate COMPLETE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS”.
At FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA, we offer our clients a full range of integrated property services. We adhere to a teaming concept that enables us to quietly assemble a mixture of talents to create the most appropriate team for each assignment. Our commitment, whatever the situation; is to ensure that our clients receive the most efficient and effective property solution in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Accurate and reliable valuations are critical to the success of every property investment. Our advanced database and state of the art technology enable us to complete reliable valuations with prompt turnaround. These include;
o Speciality groups for Hotels, Resorts, Golf Courses and long term care facilities.
o Single Asset Valuations for Land and Buildings, Plant and Machinery and Chattels.
o Market Analysis
o Market Feasibility studies
o Highest and Best Use studies
o Appreciation Reviews
o Lease and Cost Analysis
o Arbitration and Consultation.
2. INVESTMENT PLANNING
FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA deals in the acquisition and disposition of income producing properties for third-party owners. We provide buyers and sellers with local and international opportunities to capital markets. FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA applies a highly customised and multi-disciplinary approach to the institutional and private capital markets across all property types and major markets, to effectively anticipate trends and uncover opportunities.
Our clients can be assured that all alternative recapitalisation strategies are evaluated. By encompassing debt and equity solutions, the company ultimately provides clients with the maximum flexibility to achieve their capital needs.
By combining the knowledge, service and resources of the company, FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA empowers clients to make the best investment decisions.
3. RETAIL LEASING
Our approach is strategic rather than merely transactional, therein we asses a client’s products portfolio and requirements so that they get COMPLETE PROPERTY SOLUTIONS where their business flourishes.
4. Commercial Leasing
FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA provides Complete Solutions of commercial property services including owner and tenant representation, acquisition and sales, affiliations with property/real estate companies make us have access to all the properties on/off markets.
5. Residential Leasing
FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA Consulting Services is unparalleled knowledge, insight and on the ground experience regarding the specific residential requirements, taste and preferences of the customer so that we get the best options available as per their needs.
6. Environmental Auditing/Involuntary Resettlement Consultancy
FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA provides consultancy services in involuntary resettlement for compensation and mediation between parties involved in accordance with International Finance Corporation (IFC) guidelines. FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA also provides services for planning and assessing decommissioning & closure costs for extractive industries. Our team also provide expertise in Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
7. Land Management.
FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA provides a special blend of technical expertise and a genuine understanding of the personal issues and dilemmas that land owners, developers and management agencies face. The FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA team skilfully identify practical development and management options on land and in water environments so that technically correct options can be applied.
The key to resource planning and management, in today’s challenging business climate, is to increase productivity and profitability – without compromising natural resources. FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA helps you find solutions that work. Evaluating, planning, implementing and managing, FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA will compare your goals and available options, incorporate financial, environmental and market factors, and then formulate recommendations, detailed implementation plans, and continuing management strategies.
Telephone: +260 211 840225
Fax: +260 211 840225
Contact Person: Mr Chisebwe Fumbeshi
Cell: +260 966/955 780192
Contact No.: +260962213397
Contact No.: +260962113398
Fairworld Properties Limited (FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA) was founded by Mr Chisebwe Fumbeshi, holder of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Land Economy (Copperbelt University- Zambia) after working for R. M Fumbeshi & Company (Valuation Surveyors) for more than eight (8) years. Within the period, some of Zambia’s largest Companies, Banks, Mining Companies, Financial Institutions as well as private individuals are amongst the Organisations that FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA Founder has been trusted to represent and/or advise in his career.
Mr Chisebwe Fumbeshi leads a team of professionals drawn from various disciplines including Environmental Auditing, Economics, Marketing, Mass Communication, Real Estate and Construction. Mr. Fumbeshi is a Registered Valuation Surveyor, a Full member of the Surveyors Institute of Zambia (SIZ) and Zambia Institute of Estate Agency (ZIEA).
The fine combination of knowledge and experience makes FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA one of the leading companies in Providing Complete Property Solutions.
FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA’S team has experience in the following sectors:-
1. Real Estate Sector: This sector provides various opportunities in the Country. Our Services have been provided to ease the work and operations of our clients in the sector including Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies, Trust Funds, Various institutions and individuals.
2. Tourism Sector: With about 19 National Parks, 23 Game Management areas, largest Water fall in the world, and 23 million hectares devoted to the conservation of spectacular variety of animals Zambia has an active tourism sector. FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA has vast experience in the tourism sector including Valuation of various businesses and Real Estate entities such as Lodges, Hotels, Pleasure resorts, Golf courses, Game parks etc.
3. Agriculture Sector: Zambia has vast agricultural resource endowment. Arable land is plentiful for large-scale modern farming. FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA has experience and knowledge in providing complete property services in the agriculture sector including agro-processing of wheat, soya-bean, cotton, tobacco, spices, sugar, banana and various types of farms or establishments.
4. Transport Sector: FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA provides various services to the transport sector including property development consultancy, Valuation of Trucks & Buses, Earth moving equipment and various machinery.
5. Mining Sector: Zambia has enormous reserves of Copper-Cobalt ore and the country is the fourth largest producer of Copper metal. Gold, Nickel, Lead-Zinc, Iron and Manganese are also mined. In addition Zambia is endowed with very high quality of Gemstones – Emerald, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Rubies, Garnets and Diamonds. FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA has knowledge and expertise in providing various services to the sector. These include Valuation of Mines as “going concerns”, Valuation of Land & Buildings which has specific uses, Valuation of Machinery and Business assets for mines and Valuation for Compensation purposes where involuntary displacement of people occurs.
6. Manufacturing Sector: Manufacturing sector accounts for nearly 11% of the country’s GDP and has been consistently growing. FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA has knowledge and experience in provision of various services in the manufacturing sector in Zambia. These include valuation of machinery and specialised buildings.
7. Energy Sector: Zambia has abundance of energy resources. The most important source of energy is electricity, which is generated by three major hydroelectric power stations with installed capacity around 1608 megawatts. Zambia has a fully developed sector that provides for the distribution of fuels in the Country. FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA has undertaken various projects in the sector including Valuation of filling stations, Fuel depots, and Refinery equipment.
8. Telecommunication Sector: We provide our services to the sector including Valuation of Communication towers & Antenna and Valuation of Specialised Land & Buildings. FAIRWORLD ZAMBIA provides various consultancy services in the sector to players in the sector.
The following are part of the Key professional staff.
1. Innocent Chongo Mulenga: Holder of a Bachelor of Science in Estate Management from the Copperbelt University. He has vast experience in Valuation of Land & Buildings, Machinery & Business Assets and Property Development Consultancy. He is the Manager – Valuations of the Company.
2. Kennedy Chola: Holder of a Bachelor of Science in Estate Management from the Copperbelt University. He has vast experience in Valuation of Land & Buildings, Machinery & Business Assets and Property Development Consultancy. He is the Assistant Manager – Valuations of the Company.
3. Edgar Mhango: Holder of a Bachelor of Science in Estate Management from the Copperbelt University. He has vast experience in Valuation of Land & Buildings, Machinery & Business Assets and Property Development Consultancy. He is a Valuation Assistant in the Company.
4. Kaloto C Mwila : Holder of a Bachelor of Science in Estate Management from the Copperbelt University. He has vast experience in Valuation of Land & Buildings, Machinery & Business Assets and Property Development Consultancy. He is a Valuation Assistant in the Company.
5. Mathews Bizwayo. Holder of a Bachelor of Science in Estate Management from the Copperbelt University. He has vast experience in Valuation of Land & Buildings, Machinery & Business Assets and Property Development Consultancy. He is the Manager – Estate Agency of the Company.
6. Henry Twaya Silweya. He is an Accountant by profession with experience in corporate operations and accounting procedures. He is the Operations Officer of the Company.
7. Joseph Ngwira. Holder of Bachelor of Science in Forestry from the Copperbelt University and Post graduate diploma in Pesticides Risk Management. He has vast knowledge and experience in Environmental Impact Assessments and Environment Auditing. He is the Environmental Consultant.